April 6th weekend tickets

Carca11

Re: April 6th weekend tickets

Message par Carca11 »

scorpion a écrit : 21 janv. 2018, 10:28 carca 11, moi je parle que l'occitent ( ques aquel,type)
Scorp c'est quoi cette langue: l'occitent ? :D moi je connais l'occitan, langue autrefois parlée dans notre region mais celle là connais pas... ca doit etre un dialecte d'une contree lointaine !!! ;)
nookybookyIV

Message par nookybookyIV »

adamhooker a écrit : 21 janv. 2018, 10:20 Hi Max

Thanks for your reply and welcome, very helpful! A beer at the stadium would be fantastic. How many people would you expect to be at the game that day? I thought as it is the last home game and the club are fighting relegation it might be busy. I did think the tickets weren't available yet, but when I translated "complet" as "full" I was a bit worried.

I live in a city called Lincoln at the moment. Two rugby clubs here, Lincoln and North Hyekam - both very low down the leagues, but there is a good spirit at the games. I was at our nearest airport (East Midlands) and saw I could fly to Carcassonne from there. I decided it would be great to go and see a game. I have always wanted to watch a club game in France.

People should never apologise for their English. We are awful at learning other languages, arrogant assumption that everybody will understand English wherever we go. It is embarrassing.

Thanks again
Adam
Hi Adam and welcome in our fan discussion group !

Even if we're fighting to stay at that level, the stadium won't be full.
You'll be able to get a ticket on the internet during the week or two weeks before the game.

Cheers !
adamhooker

Message par adamhooker »

nookybookyIV a écrit : 22 janv. 2018, 10:22

Thanks for your reply and welcome, very helpful! A beer at the stadium would be fantastic. How many people would you expect to be at the game that day? I thought as it is the last home game and the club are fighting relegation it might be busy. I did think the tickets weren't available yet, but when I translated "complet" as "full" I was a bit worried.

I live in a city called Lincoln at the moment. Two rugby clubs here, Lincoln and North Hyekam - both very low down the leagues, but there is a good spirit at the games. I was at our nearest airport (East Midlands) and saw I could fly to Carcassonne from there. I decided it would be great to go and see a game. I have always wanted to watch a club game in France.

People should never apologise for their English. We are awful at learning other languages, arrogant assumption that everybody will understand English wherever we go. It is embarrassing.

Thanks again
Adam

You'll be able to get a ticket on the internet during the week or two weeks before the game.

Cheers !
Thanks for your help NookybookyIV, much appreciated. Very much looking forward to the game.

Do you know when the kick-off day and time will be confirmed?

Thanks
Adam
nookybookyIV

Message par nookybookyIV »

adamhooker a écrit : 26 janv. 2018, 20:28

Thanks again
Adam

Cheers !
Thanks for your help NookybookyIV, much appreciated. Very much looking forward to the game.

Thanks
Adam
No idea... For example, today we just know the times for the 2 next weekends (refer to http://www.lnr.fr/rugby-pro-d2/calendri ... &day=24673).

There are 4 options:
- Thursday at 8:30pm
- Friday at 8pm
- Friday at 8:30pm
- Sunday at 2pm

As it's chosen by TV channels, depending of the audiences and interest of the games, Carcassonne is quite always on Friday at 8pm.
But maybe the two last games are played at the same time (for equalty...).
To be confirmed by those who know the league rules.
adamhooker

Message par adamhooker »

nookybookyIV a écrit : 29 janv. 2018, 10:36
adamhooker a écrit : 26 janv. 2018, 20:28

Cheers !

Thanks
Adam
No idea... For example, today we just know the times for the 2 next weekends (refer to http://www.lnr.fr/rugby-pro-d2/calendri ... &day=24673).

There are 4 options:
- Thursday at 8:30pm
- Friday at 8pm
- Friday at 8:30pm
- Sunday at 2pm

As it's chosen by TV channels, depending of the audiences and interest of the games, Carcassonne is quite always on Friday at 8pm.
But maybe the two last games are played at the same time (for equalty...).
To be confirmed by those who know the league rules.
Thank you again. I just hope that it isn't on the Thursday night, I arrive Friday and leave on Monday so pretty much any time is fine. If it is Thursday I will be a tad annoyed.

Amazing win tonight! Looks like it may not be a relegation decider when I am there!!!
Répondre