April 6th weekend tickets

adamhooker

April 6th weekend tickets

Message par adamhooker »

Hello all

Please forgive my English, I was taught German at school so my French is limited to about six words. I am coming over to Carcassonne for the final home game of the season, against Beziers on April 6th weekend.

It seems that the game is a sellout, but I can't work out if that is because the tickets aren't available yet or if it is already sold out. I would really appreciate a bit of local information on the situation, and if it is indeed sold out, if there is any way of picking up tickets other than through the club I would be interested to hear any views.

Any help would be greatly received,

Thanks
Adam
Yes We Can

Re: April 6th weekend tickets

Message par Yes We Can »

adamhooker a écrit : 20 janv. 2018, 16:36 Hello all

Please forgive my English, I was taught German at school so my French is limited to about six words. I am coming over to Carcassonne for the final home game of the season, against Beziers on April 6th weekend.

It seems that the game is a sellout, but I can't work out if that is because the tickets aren't available yet or if it is already sold out. I would really appreciate a bit of local information on the situation, and if it is indeed sold out, if there is any way of picking up tickets other than through the club I would be interested to hear any views.

Any help would be greatly received,

Thanks
Adam
Mdr, c’est qui celui là? :shock:
adamhooker

Message par adamhooker »

quelqu'un qui veut venir vous regarder jouer en équipe!
Pouvez-vous aider?
Maxence
Administrateur du site

Message par Maxence »

Hello Adam and welcome to this forum,
Where do you come from ?

The ticket aren't available yet. It's never sold out. There isn't a lot of people at the stadium and you can take the ticket before the match.
if you want we can meet at the stadium and drink a beer together.

And sorry for my poor english ;)
I think that one of us, StadeToulousain, is fluent in English. He can help us to communicate.
Carca11

Message par Carca11 »

Maxence a écrit : 20 janv. 2018, 18:50 Hello Adam and welcome to this forum,
Where do you come from ?

The ticket aren't available yet. It's never sold out. There isn't a lot of people at the stadium and you can take the ticket before the match.
if you want we can meet at the stadium and drink a beer together.

And sorry for my poor english ;)
I think that one of us, StadeToulousain, is fluent in English. He can help us to communicate.
Max your english is so good...
adamhooker

Message par adamhooker »

Hi Max

Thanks for your reply and welcome, very helpful! A beer at the stadium would be fantastic. How many people would you expect to be at the game that day? I thought as it is the last home game and the club are fighting relegation it might be busy. I did think the tickets weren't available yet, but when I translated "complet" as "full" I was a bit worried.

I live in a city called Lincoln at the moment. Two rugby clubs here, Lincoln and North Hyekam - both very low down the leagues, but there is a good spirit at the games. I was at our nearest airport (East Midlands) and saw I could fly to Carcassonne from there. I decided it would be great to go and see a game. I have always wanted to watch a club game in France.

People should never apologise for their English. We are awful at learning other languages, arrogant assumption that everybody will understand English wherever we go. It is embarrassing.

Thanks again
Adam
scorpion

Message par scorpion »

carca 11, moi je parle que l'occitent ( ques aquel,type)
Carca11

Message par Carca11 »

scorpion a écrit : 21 janv. 2018, 10:28 carca 11, moi je parle que l'occitent ( ques aquel,type)
Un touriste qui veut venir voir carca beziers.
dume1123
Modérateur

Message par dume1123 »

Je comprends pas un mot
chris.11
ex kikidu11

Message par chris.11 »

Il dit, je n'ai pas de mérite, c'est le traducteur (même si j'ai globalement compris) :

"""salut Max

Merci pour votre réponse et bienvenue, très utile! Une bière au stade serait fantastique. Combien de personnes vous attendriez-vous au match ce jour-là? Je pensais que c'est le dernier match à domicile et que le club se bat contre la relégation, il pourrait être occupé. Je pensais que les billets n'étaient pas encore disponibles, mais quand j'ai traduit "complet" par "full", j'étais un peu inquiet.

Je vis dans une ville appelée Lincoln en ce moment. Deux clubs de rugby ici, Lincoln et North Hyekam - tous deux très bas dans les ligues, mais il y a un bon esprit aux jeux. J'ai été à notre aéroport le plus proche (East Midlands) et j'ai vu que j'avais un vol pour Carcassonne. A partir de là, j'ai décidé que ce serait génial d'aller voir un match. J'ai toujours voulu regarder un match de club en France.

Les gens ne devraient jamais s'excuser pour leur anglais. Nous sommes terribles à apprendre d'autres langues, l'hypothèse arrogante que tout le monde va comprendre l'anglais partout où nous allons. C'est gênant.

Merci encore
Adam"""

En revanche, il doit nous confondre avec La Rochelle, il pense que le match va se jouer à guichet fermé. Qu'il se rassure, malheureusement pas de risque de ce côté là... :.))
"Une partie de Rugby ne doit pas être disputée en deux temps, mais en trois. Avant, la ferveur. Pendant, la bravoure. Après, la fraternité." René Crabos
Répondre